FRESNOFALCONS.COM FORUM - MESSAGE BOARD RULES & GUIDELINES
Fresnofalcons.com/forum is run by and completely monitored by dedicated volunteers. As a visitor of the site, we don't ask you to pay to use the boards, and we reserve the right to try and make it enjoyable for the majority of it's visitors. The Moderators and Administrators have the final say on all forum issues.
1) Inappropriate content will be removed without notice. Do not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, racist, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. Please use good judgement when choosing user names, avatars, or images to post, and do not attempt to bypass the word filter. It is there for a reason. Do Not post in all caps. This is rude and is considered yelling.
2) Personal attacks, rudeness, flaming, baiting, insults to others, or arguments will not be tolerated. Also, attacks or insults on any Staff member or other employee of the Falcons Organization will not be tolerated. These always tend to be private/personal matters. Do not air them out here. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Any member who threatens anyone on the forum, via PM, instant messengers, or Email, will be banned immediately without notice. Use the Flame Room for more 'heated' DISCUSSIONS.
3) Do not post the same topic in more than one forum. Pick the most relevant forum for your post. If you are unsure, put it in the General Discussions forum, say you were not sure where it belonged, and someone will move it to the proper forum for you.
4) Ask your questions on the forums. The staff gets a large number of messages containing questions, and we do not have time to answer them all. Do not send questions pertaining to topics of discussion on this board via personal messages or email to Moderators or Admins, they will be ignored.
5) Do not ask for, offer to supply, or post links to, copies of commercial software, MP3s, movies, CD Keys, Product Keys, Serial Numbers, etc. or other intellectual property for which you do not hold the copyright. Do not post full copies of copyrighted articles from elsewhere on the Internet, post a link to the article instead. You may discuss how to install and get any Peer to Peer Network program to work. This includes Kazaa, Bearshare, WinMX, and Limewire, just to name a few. However, any discussions on how to circumvent copy protection, obtaining any kind of illegal software, MP3's, movies, etc., will be removed without notice. . You understand and agree that these discussion forums are to be used only for non-commercial purposes. You may not solicit funds, promote commercial entities or otherwise engage in non-commercial activity in the chats or forums. You may not contact other participants privately by any means without their express prior permission.
6) Register using only one user name, and do not "flood" the board with posts that are off-topic. Creating multiple user accounts or flooding the board will be considered a denial-of-service attack on the forums and will result in your being banned from the forum and reported to your ISP. Don't post just to increase your number of posts. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then don't post. The number of posts on this board has no direct relation to the experience of a member.
7) Do not spam. No blatant advertising. You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal. You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
8) While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
9) We reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our forums are a privledge and not a right.
10) Your message must add something of substance to the discussion. Do not post silly or incoherent messages (or one liners) just because you are bored, or for any other reason.
11) Try to keep your posts in the proper forum. Although we allow some leeway, please keep non-Falcons talk out of the main team forum.
12). Avoid posting topics that have already been discussed. Please use the search feature to determine whether a topic has already started.
Continue to the Fresno Falcons Forum